Clay Day - Mini! $35
A single-day session is perfect for beginners, younger artists, or those looking for a relaxing sensory activity.
• 3 lbs. of clay
• Up to 2 hours of studio time
• Use of all studio tools
• 15 minutes of basic hand-building
instruction, plus help from staff as needed.
• All firing fees and glazes needed to
finish your artwork.*
* Artwork that is not ready for firing that day will be sent home with you to complete. You may return the piece for firing once you are finished. We do not hold pieces for Clay Day Mini Sessions.
Clay Day! $65
Try your hand at a variety of different hand-building techniques at your leisure!
• 12 lbs. of clay
• 4 hours of open studio time
(use your time all at once or for multiple visits during your 30-day window)
• Space to create in the studio
• 15 minutes of basic hand-building Instruction, plus help from staff as needed.
• 30 days of shelf space for storing work in progress
• Firing fees and glazes to finish your artwork.
• Additional clay available for $4 per lb.