Wed, Mar 16|
Fused Glass 101 Workshop
Learn the basics of working with glass to create a beautiful functional or decorative piece.
Time & Location
Mar 16, 2022, 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM EDT
New Milford, 143 West St, New Milford, CT 06776, USA
About the event
The perfect beginner or refresher class.
Start with a clear glass shape and learn how to cut and arrange different types of glass pieces into a design.
Designs are then fired in our kiln to fuse together and shape.
Course includes safetyinstructions as well as an overview of how to use the tools required to complete your project. WE will show you several example projects and then you'll have the rest of the class to experiment and complete your design.
Glass Fusing projects are typically ready for pick-up after 2 weeks. (You will be contacted when they are done.)
We do not allow food and drink at the table during glass session.
What to Expect:
- a fun & relaxed atmosphere
- professional introduction to the medium
- cutting and shaping of scrap glass to create a design
What You'll Get:
- introductory instruction from a member of our staff
- clear square glass base
- kiln firing
- 1.5 hour session
- safety goggles (or glasses) must be worn during the class
- masks must be worn during the class
- this class is appropriate for ages 12+
- pre-registration is required
Fused Glass Workshop
- Learn the basics of working with glass to create a beautiful functional or decorative piece.$45.00+$1.13 service fee