A single day session ideal for younger artists, those new to handbuilding or those wishing to try a creative sensory activity.
• 3 lbs. of clay
• 15 minutes of basic hand-building instruction, plus help from staff as needed.
• Up to 2 hours of studio time in one sitting.*
• One-hour, return visit to glaze your pieces after first firing.
• All firing fees and glazes needed to finish your artwork.
* We do not hold pieces for Clay Day Mini Sessions. Artwork that is not ready for firing that day will be sent home with you to complete. You may return piece for firing once you are finished.
top of page
Excluding Sales Tax
bottom of page